The Consultation Process.
This is a brief overview about how the process all works to highlight how easy and stress free we can make the whole commissioning of your new piece. Whether you want traditional, contemporary or a bit of both we can create what you want.
- Firstly, give me a call or leave a message on the contact form and I will get in touch.
- Tell me a bit about what you were looking for, and what you would like to view at your consultation e.g. the shape and size (if known) of our stone (s), the shapes and styles of rings (stone set or two colours). If there are a number of styles you have seen previously, then I can advise you how we could incorporate them into your finished ring. It is helpful for you to gather, where possible, some pictures to refer to of preferred styles, designs, during the consultation.
- Arrange a time that’s convenient to you for your appointment, this can be through the day or during the evening or at weekends.
- In the comfort of my studio or your own home (by prior arrangement) we can discus in more detail your exact requirements, and get to know your craftsman more. You can look at and try on stock rings and hand pick stones that you have requested; this will all help to achieve the ring or rings that you want.
- During the process, we will talk about your overall budget, work involved and what you would like. As all our items are handmade in-house, we are able to work within most budgets and achieve excellent results. The next step is to get some ideas down, and take your finger sizes.
- To progress with the order, we will check we have answered all your questions and confirmed what we have noted is meeting your expectations. We require a non-refundable deposit of 50%; this is to cover our initial outlay on materials and processes such as hallmarking.
- The manufacturing process then begins. During this time, you can get updates at any point by contacting us.
I would be more than happy to be involved in creating that something special for you.